Whether you’re looking for a stand-out gift for coffee lovers this Christmas or are just after a little Italian indulgence of your own, look no further than illy coffee’s UK website, espressocrazy.com.
From high performing coffee machines for the home to accessories with a caffeine kick, you’re sure to find a present which offers a slice of high end Italian glamour for gadget geeks, coffee fanatics and style lovers long after the festive cheer has subsided.
All from www.espressocrazy.com / 01604 821234
illy Francis Francis Y3 iperEspresso
Brand new for 2013, illy’s latest machine, the Y3 is both small and stylish.
At just 10 centimetres wide and 26.5 centimetres tall, its compact design and affordable price point make the Y3 the perfect entry-level coffee maker for budding baristas.
Yet despite its small size, the Y3 uses illy’s revolutionary iperEspresso pod system to provide beautifully smooth espresso through high level engineering.
In combination with its trendy aesthetic and back-lit blue lighting, the Y3 is ideal for city dwelling young professionals or students with a love of good coffee.
The Y3 is £99 and is available in black, lime green, orange and white. Available from November.
illy Francis Francis X1
The ultimate gift for coffee connoisseurs, the iconic Francis Francis X1 brings an element of effortless retro glamour to any home.
Designed by architect Lucca Trazzi, the X1 employs sophisticated design with state-of-the-art electronics for a well-balanced and aromatic espresso, latte or cappuccino time after time.
Alongside the traditional X1 which uses ground coffee, this stunning machine is now available for use with illy iperEspresso capsule technology or the widely used ESE paper pod system. So now you can enjoy café-calibre coffee at just the flick of a switch.
Both the X1 iperEspresso Capsule Machine and the X1 ESE Pod Machine start from £299 and are available in red, black and almond. The stainless steel special edition of these machines costs £399.
The X1 ground coffee Espresso Machine starts from £399 and is available in red, yellow, black, pale blue, deep blue, orange and almond. The special edition stainless steel machine costs £482.
illy Francis Francis Y1.1 TOUCH iperEspresso
At not even a year old, the Y1.1 TOUCH exudes classic minimalist luxury at its best.
A must have for style enthusiasts, the Y1.1’s sleek design uses touch control technology to ensure its tempered glass and brushed aluminium exterior remains seamlessly sleek.
The Y1.1 TOUCH is also the original illy espresso-only machine, using iperEspresso technology to guarantee aromatic, silky espresso in just a few seconds.
Measuring a compact 24cm square in total, this compact machine is perfect for those whose caffeine cravings are bigger than their counter-top space!
The Y1.1 TOUCH is £149 (was £185) and is available in red, white and black.
illy Art Cups: Limited Edition Matteo Thun 2 Espresso Cup Gift Set
Coffee aficionados can enjoy illy espresso to its fullest with this elegant espresso cup gift set.
Created by esteemed Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun, the cups’ perfect dimensions lift aroma and keep the rich crema beautifully intact, whilst the unique crystal design highlights the richness of the coffee, providing an incredible espresso experience.
The Limited Edition Matteo Thun 2 Espresso Cup Gift Set costs £39. A Matteo Thun 6 Espresso Cup Gift Set is also available and costs £70.
For a 20% discount on illy coffee and machines for your readers this Christmas, please firstname.lastname@example.org
illy’s iperEspresso System is a revolutionary new way to prepare true café-quality espresso at home.
A ground-breaking two-stage extraction process from pod to cup ensures a clean running system that creates an extraordinarily smooth, full-bodied and intensely aromatic coffee at the touch of a button.
Capsules are available in all of illy’s classic blends (including Classic Red, Dark Roast and Decaf), as well as illy’s latest single origin coffee, Monoarabica, which allows you to try the signature flavours of Brazil, Guatemala and Ethiopia.
Cases of iperEspresso capsules cost £45.21 for 126 capsules (£0.35 per capsule) from www.espressocrazy.com
illy Francis Francis Y3 iperEspresso technical features:
- Measures 26.5cm h, 10cm w and 31cm d
- Adjustable cup support to comfortably house mugs or espresso cups
- Touch controls
- 2 automatic settings, one for longer and one for shorter drinks
- Backlit blue for clear display
- Power saving mode after 15minutes
- 1000 Watts power
- 19 bar pump
- 8 capsule capacity used pod container
- 1 litre removable water tank
- 0.8 metre cord
illy Francis Francis X1 technical features:
- Works with ground illy coffee, ESE pods (FrancisFrancis! X1 ESE Pod Machine) or iperEspresso capsules (Francis Francis X1 iperEspresso Capsule Machine)
- All new internal design featuring a new extraction mechanism
- All-metal housing
- New state-of-the-art electronics to control coffee and steam temperatures
- Automated trouble-shooting function
- Brass boiler for optimal heat retention
- Automatic boiler refill provides continuous steam for cappuccino and latte
- 18 bar pump pressure, ideal for perfect espresso extraction (15 bar pump pressure for iperEspresso Capsule Machine)
- Cup-warming rail (cold cups mean a bitter or cold coffee)
- 1.5L removable water reservoir
- Removable drip tray and stainless steel grill
illy Francis Francis Y1.1 TOUCH iperEspresso technical features:
- Sturdy aluminium casing with tempered glass cup heater
- Measures a compact 24cm w x 24cm d x 27.5cm h 7.5kg
- 19 bar pump pressure
- Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules
- Automatic ejection of used capsules into side compartment
- Touch controls
- Manual shut off enables control of cup volume
- Removal water reservoir for easy refilling
- Height-adjustable cup drip tray accommodates a variety of cup sizes